The ECFA tries to move meetings around our 37 county region. If your department wants to host an ECFA quarterly meeting, you'll need the following:
- Meeting space, tables and chairs set up for up to 100
- Board meeting space with tables and chairs for up to 20
- Vendor space with several tables (can be in meeting area or separate)
- Seasonal heat or air conditioning for meeting space
- Facilities for meal caterer or serving food
- Adequate parking
- Someone to welcome members at the start of the meeting
Hosts are tasked with coordinating the meal and finding a meal sponsor. The ECFA can provide contacts for potential meal sponsors to assist with planning if you don't have a sponsor in mind. We're happy to help you!
We've tried to make being a host as stress free as possible. If you're ready to host a meeting, simply fill out our online form, select the date, etc. and someone will be in touch. Available meeting dates are posted through 2019.
Click here for the form. https://goo.gl/forms/nhdPPfTCmK4lNTWu1
Thank you in advance for your interest!