At the quarterly Meeting of the ECFA in Lumberton, ECFA First Vice President Doug Bissett awarded six scholarships to deserving individuals. The ECFA Board is proud to be able to offer these scholarships to both graduating high school seniors as well as adult firefighters. All of these scholarships are in the amount of $1,500. Click on the Scholarship link on the main page for more info on applications and eligibility.
Congratulations to our 2021 winners!
- Richard Leach General Scholarship; Lukas Brown, Pin Hook VFD
- Alex Stanland General Scholarship; Evan Woolard, Bethel VFR
- Ernie Bryant General Scholarship; Cierra Linton, Bunyan VFD
- Jay Howell General Scholarship; Carter Lewis, Indian Springs VFD
- Aubrey Rivenbark Emergency Services Scholarship; Jordan Hill, New Hanover County FD
- Glenn Jernigan Emergency Services Scholarship; Wesley Thornton, Wilson FRS